Read
the story of this love that can not hold tears
 =========== !!!! ==========
 → He had a family marriage with him.
 His first question was at night, how much love?
 .
 I was looking at her face for a long time.
 Again, how much love?
 I said no one!
 It was a lot of pleasure to hear the word
 Would love to kill any other girl!
 I used to understand how much love he loved me. When I laugh with his cousin sister a little
 I was saying.
 She tears me down and weeps!
 I told you not to tell me
 Talk to somebody
 No. If I die, speak like I do!
 Then do not forbid!
 I cried myself by looking at her kanana.
 .
 He told me, I'm not
 Dad!
 What are you glad to hear about it?
 I can not understand!
 Took him whole house by lap
 .
 He told me not to engage him from behind when cooking
 Or do not want to cook her.
 I used to fill her with a smile.
 I loved him very much
 Still boss
 He told me not to sleep or to sleep or to sleep!
 They used to burn all night long.
 So I did not stay anywhere in the night
 I would come home!
 .
 And when the mother of six months told me, how would you feel without me?
 I could not raise his voice, I just cried!
 He used to tell me, if something happens to me
 You do not get married again!
 I will not let you die any more!
 Do not forget me
 I heard him crying.
 When I was sleeping, tell me, try to sleep without me?
 Can not say it ..........
 I hugged him tightly!
 .
 One day his pain grew!  Immediately I took him to the hospital.
 He told me, if you
 Something happens, please do not forget me!
 Love you big
 Can not keep the tears heard!
 I told him something
 I will not be you.
 Do not let anything happen!
 He told me,
 Once in the end
 Chest?
 That is why the house mau
 Were cry!
 I could not hold my tears too. I did not want to leave me, I was crying!
 I was crying too
 Everyone looked hay
 Was there
 .
 I took her in the chest
 But I did not understand that last time. I would never have left it if I could hear it. But me
 You said, you are too afraid of me!
 How many times the doctor
 I said, I'm her
 I will be next!
 But do not let me go
 .
 I heard a child's crying from Operation Theater.
 I found the baby, but I did not get him!
 .
 Pagleen like him
 I went out, covering her with white clothes.
 I was unconscious to remove the clothes!
 After returning to the knowledge, I saw him lying in bed.
 I went to him. Where did I leave, leave me?
 I do not sleep at night
 Do not you know without
 I do not sleep without you getting involved in sleeping
 Do not you know
 Why are you leaving?
 Get up and rise, how many will sleep and how many sleep?
 I did not remember?
 You did not say that you can not tolerate my tears!
 I see this,
 Come on, do not rise!
 Please go!
 I did not listen to my sleeping!
 .
 When I was taking him, I was behaving like a madman.
 Still did not wake up!
 Went away
 He told me that the day will be lost, I understand how much love
 You
 Went away, lost!
 .
 I have lived with his memory for 10 years.
 The little girl has learned to understand. Tell me
 Dad, do not cry for your mother again
 And do not cry!
 It tears down the eyes. Eyes of water are filled with water, again they are erased.

 (Do not forget to tell the story how it happened)
                (Thanks)