Identity with celebrity

 For a lot of hot and jam today, the bike did not come out ..
 After getting the job done from New Market, looking for rickshaw to go to Bashundhara,
 This mama or not ??
 - Come on, sir.

 Bashundhara will take the rent ??
 - Whatever you wish, sir, give less than 10 rupees to sir.

 I am surprised, everyone is asking 10 rupees more, and why are you less ??
 - Ponggu sir, so nobody wants to go, sir, i am khumu sir tayale ???
 I was surprised to see that he did not have a foot, oh Allah, how to make a rickshaw with a foot in this wood-covered sun. (Rickshaw without engine)

 I got up and went to his rickshaw, all I wanted to know,
 His,
 Name: Mohammad Shohag
 Village: Gaibandha
 Current address: West Rajabazar
 1.5 years ago he had to cut his leg in a bus accident.  At home, a child and a wife and a wife work at home, but the family does not run through it.

 I asked you to begging, the work becomes easier, many healthy people from you begging begging.
 - It's a shame, sir, poison is eaten, jamu sir, but I can not stand in front of people.  Giving some money, if you are paying 2,000 rupees, then buy a watermelon shop, sir, there is a lot of trouble running the rickshaw.

 In the rickshaw, a hill equally came to mind, how well Allah has kept us, so maybe we do not have any headache for anyone else's life.  I was thinking of the liability of his life, if it was the only one, then people are really for the people !!

 From the rickshaw, I told him how much will you?
 - That's what the mind wants.

 With some money I have seen how much money there is.
 - 2000 rupees sir.

 Do not run rickshaw for a few days from now, see what you think you can do.
 - Well, sir ..

 Everybody should do the same with the money, I have no regrets, I have the right to be a good person, it is the fundamental right of all, which guarantees our constitution.

 Uff's smile on her face ..  Eid celebration ended, today was my Eid ..  Smile on someone's face, find peace, which is worthless

 Sohagara be nice ..  They are the real fighters, who are struggling for rice in two hours, they are the celebrities who walk in the sweat of their head but they will not begging, they are today's Bangladesh.