What did you do to mother?  Feed me with the dogs!

 Mom, tell me, who am I?
 I was born in the night in the womb of my child, the poor child!  I am the one who was left alive by a box of scars in fear of shame.
 Do you know mother, what happened to me after you left?  When you left the box, I opened my eyes and you see that you are not.  I searched all the way around you.  Dark and dark around.  You do not have auctioned.  I did not learn to call you mother, but still.  But I knew that you shouted at me screaming.  So I started crying crying.
 Do not you know, my mother, you screamed.  But the dogs in the street were able to find me alone by listening to their ears.  I thought that dogs would take us to mother.  But no mother  They came rushing for food.
 A two dog or a mother  About 4/5 dogs.  What sharp teeth do they have?  I was salivating with their faces.  At first, a dog came and tucked my ribs with nails.  Then two other dogs were not tambling with my head.  Mother will not understand what you were suffering.  Understanding what to leave behind!
 Do not you know, my mother, when I was tugging on my ankle, one of my problems was reduced.  Why do not you say that?
 I do not know who gave birth to mother, who loves you.  He was neither inhuman or inhuman.  But you are mother  Why did you drop me?  If you think so much of yourself, but why are you born?  Why did he or she give up everything to humans?  Does love mean mother to spend a night in a bed?  Love means that a child like me is wasting the shame of the people ...

 I will say to all the sisters that you will be away from all these things ... the son of Kanaa, who is doing this with you, the boy can not recognize you. So tell me, it is still time ... Well ...

 This writing may be for many people
 Do not look like ,,,,,,,,,, !!!!
 But, this is the reality.
 If it feels bad,
 → Please forgive ...What did you do to mother? Feed me with the dogs! Mom, tell me, who am I? I was born in the night in the womb of my child, the poor child! I am the one who was left alive by a box of scars in fear of shame. Do you know mother, what happened to me after you left? When you left the box, I opened my eyes and you see that you are not. I searched all the way around you. Dark and dark around. You do not have auctioned. I did not learn to call you mother, but still. But I knew that you shouted at me screaming. So I started crying crying. Do not you know, my mother, you screamed. But the dogs in the street were able to find me alone by listening to their ears. I thought that dogs would take us to mother. But no mother They came rushing for food. A two dog or a mother About 4/5 dogs. What sharp teeth do they have? I was salivating with their faces. At first, a dog came and tucked my ribs with nails. Then two other dogs were not tambling with my head. Mother will not understand what you were suffering. Understanding what to leave behind! Do not you know, my mother, when I was tugging on my ankle, one of my problems was reduced. Why do not you say that? I do not know who gave birth to mother, who loves you. He was neither inhuman or inhuman. But you are mother Why did you drop me? If you think so much of yourself, but why are you born? Why did he or she give up everything to humans? Does love mean mother to spend a night in a bed? Love means that a child like me is wasting the shame of the people ... I will say to all the sisters that you will be away from all these things ... the son of Kanaa, who is doing this with you, the boy can not recognize you. So tell me, it is still time ... Well ... This writing may be for many people Do not look like ,,,,,,,,,, !!!! But, this is the reality. If it feels bad, → Please forgive ...